⭐️The best CMA content from February…
Here’s a monthly recap of the content from CMA from February
Have a look down this list and pick out something that tickles your fancy.
I’ve included stuff for you to listen to, read and watch.
Short snappy sound bites from February…
- 3 ways to build a healthier relationship with social media (<14 mins)
- Video Marketing: Why you should be embracing video right now (<12 mins)
- Content ROI: Ways to improve your old content to drive sales into your business (<9 mins)
- Video marketing: Explode your social video engagement with ‘Meme Style’ videos (<16 mins)
In depth training sessions and short motivators…
Short video exercises to get you thinking:
- What’s on your stop doing list? (<5 mins)
- Stop giving people unsolicited feedback (<4 mins)
- Why your business doesn’t need networking meetings (<4 mins)
- How do we make our videos go viral on social? (<8 mins)
Videos specifically for In-House Marketers:
- Marketers: How much marketing do you really do? (<6 mins)
- Don’t make this mistake hiring in-house marketers (<3 mins)
- Ask these questions during marketing job interviews (<5 mins)
- Marketers: Let the real people do the talking (<4 mins)
I’m also interested in topics that go beyond content marketing, sales and business growth – Like philosophy, human behaviour, leadership, teaching and personal development. That’s what I share with you in these private letters.
Each week I’ll send you a personal thought, observation or lesson that will prompt you to think differently about something.
Important to note – these letters are only published by email.
- Sign up to my weekly private letter at https://www.chrismarr.co.uk/
Much of what we do never makes it to our website, and as a result it can look like very little is happening.
So, we added a new stream feature on our website where you can keep up to date with everything happening in CMA 🙂
Think of it like a ‘ticker’ – a timeline of events happening in CMA.
- CMA Kick Off 2020: 10th January 2020
- FREE CMA Sales & Marketing Workshops: 3 dates available in 2019. The next workshop will take place on Friday 26th April.
Be the first to get new content:
- Join the CMA Facebook group and get involved in the weekly live content marketing training
- Subscribe to the podcast and get me in your ears each week