How to get started with content marketing…
Grab your favourite notepad and pen and make your way through all these videos, podcasts and articles.
By the time you’ve made your way through all of this free training you will have a much better understanding of what content marketing is and how you can use content marketing to grow your business and increase your revenue and profits.
All links open in a new tab to make for easy browsing
First, grab my FREE 10 day content marketing crash course…
If you haven’t already been through my 10 day content marketing crash course, then you should get stuck into this right away.
Content Marketing Crash Course Breakdown:
- What is content marketing?
- Starting your content marketing journey
- Changing consumer behaviour & the zero moment of truth
- Generating ideas for your content marketing
- How Google works
- Creating your own case studies
- What to expect from content marketing
- Creating a rich source of content
- Return on investment
- A commitment to content marketing
Second, join the CMA Membership Community waiting list
The most common questions, problems and challenges
Start with these podcasts and articles. Use your note pad to write down all your actions, questions, thoughts and ideas…
- Why should I study content marketing?
- I don’t have the time for content marketing
- The most common blogging mistakes and how to solve them
- What’s the difference between content marketing and SEO?
- How do I get started with content marketing if I don’t have a website?
- How does content marketing work with Google?
- I don’t know how to measure my efforts to find out what’s working and what’s not
- How can I do keyword research without the expensive tools?
- How do I get more from the content I already have?
- I need some help to get more customers
What is content marketing?
The business case for content marketing
Search engine optimisation and content marketing
Getting started on your content marketing journey
These two articles will help you to get started on your content marketing journey:
Getting started with business blogging
I get asked a lot of questions about business blogging and continually update my articles with answers to these questions.
Click here to dig into lots of different articles on the topic of business blogging.
10 highly recommended content marketing books for small business owners – A list of my top 10 ‘getting started with content marketing’ books.
You can get them all on Amazon for £100 and take your study to the next level!
Case studies & interviews
You will listen to real stories from real people that are doing the real work around the content and building their business. You’ll hear from different types of businesses, business people, all at different stages, so we can get a clearer understanding of what it takes to implement content marketing, and get an insight into what they’re really doing to make it work.
I want you to listen to these interviews and think that you can do this too. It’s all about giving you more confidence, and self-belief that it’s also possible for you. But also know that you’re not alone in these challenges. There’s hope, and there are people that can help you.
Listen to the interviews
Ready for more?
Alrightythen! Here’s how it works…
- Work with me in person at any of my public workshops – More information here…
- Get yourself to CMA Live and learn from the brightest marketers and business people in the world – More information here…
- Join the CMA Membership Community and get the support, advice and guidance you need to grow your business – More information here…
- Sign up to one of my 12 week coaching programmes to work with me to build your sales and marketing strategy – More information here…
…and if you’ve got any questions, you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org