“Content marketing is the best sales and trust building tool in the world. Period.”
We’re glad you’re here, but we don’t muck about here at CMA, so let’s get to work 🙂
My guess is that there are a few main reasons why you’re here:
- You want to find out how you can get more sales and revenue from implementing content marketing in your business
- You’re fed up using spamming sales and marketing tactics to grow your business and you want to do something that feels right and is more sustainable
- You aren’t getting the results you want from your current marketing and you want to change that
- You’re already doing ‘content marketing’ but it isn’t working like you think it should
- You’ve seen some of our customers getting incredible results and you want to know exactly how you can get those results too
How do we help solve your problems?
Regardless of what your problem is, we are here to help you solve it. We have a few different options for you depending on what kind of help you need…
Who will you be working with?
Listen to our customers and their success with content marketing…
Listen to real stories from real people that are doing the real work around the content and building their business. You’ll hear from different types of businesses and business people all at different stages, so you can get a clearer understanding of what it takes to implement content marketing, and get an insight into what they’re really doing to get results.
I want you to listen to these interviews and think that you can do this too. It’s all about giving you more confidence, and self-belief that it’s also possible for you. But also know that you’re not alone in these challenges. There’s hope, and there are people that can help you.
Your most common questions, problems and challenges solved…
Start with these podcasts and articles. Use your note pad to write down all your actions, questions, thoughts and ideas…
- Why should I study content marketing?
- I don’t have the time for content marketing
- The most common blogging mistakes and how to solve them
- What’s the difference between content marketing and SEO?
- How do I get started with content marketing if I don’t have a website?
- How does content marketing work with Google?
- I don’t know how to measure my efforts to find out what’s working and what’s not
- How can I do keyword research without the expensive tools?
- How do I get more from the content I already have?
- I need some help to get more customers
What is content marketing?
- What is content marketing? – This article includes content marketing definitions and highly recommended content marketing resources from industry experts
- Chris Marr’s favourite ‘what is content marketing?’ videos – Chris’ favourite content marketing videos that explain exactly what content marketing is. The total watching time is under 30 minutes.
The business case for content marketing
- The business case for content marketing (article) – 12 main points to help you understand the business benefits of content marketing
- The business case for content marketing (podcast) – Chris discusses the business case for content marketing during episode 37 of The CMA Podcast
- Are you winning the zero moment of truth (ZMOT)? – The Zero Moment of Truth is an important concept that you absolutely must get to grips with
Search engine optimisation and content marketing
- How Google works with content marketing – Believe it or not, most people don’t understand how search engines work, so we need to iron this out as part of the whole content marketing strategy.
- When SEO doesn’t matter – In this article Chris shares his insights into when SEO doesn’t matter so much in content marketing
- SEO for small business owners – This article includes all the important aspects of SEO when publishing blog articles
Getting started on your content marketing journey
These two articles will help you to get started on your content marketing journey:
Getting started with business blogging
I get asked a lot of questions about business blogging and continually update my articles with answers to these questions.
Click here to dig into lots of different articles on the topic of business blogging.
10 highly recommended content marketing books for small business owners – A list of my top 10 ‘getting started with content marketing’ books.
You can get them all on Amazon for £100 and take your study to the next level!