In episode 32 of The Marketing Academy Podcast Chris Marr discusses the benefits, challenges and solutions of collecting customer testimonials and using testimonials effectively as part of your content marketing strategy.
Chris goes into detail and covers the important aspects of customer testimonials, including:
- The challenges businesses have with collecting testimonials
- The business case for testimonials
- The difference between poor testimonials and great testimonials
- Systemising testimonial collecting in your business
- The questions to ask to get awesome testimonials
- How to collect your testimonials
- How to use testimonials effectively in your marketing
After listening to this episode you will feel more motivated to ask your customers for testimonials and understand how to use testimonials more effectively in your marketing to help get more sales and grow your business.
Remember to let Chris know what you think and if you’ve got anything to add. You can tweet Chris at @chrismarr101.
Enjoy this episode and don’t forget to be awesome!
Example emails for collecting testimonials
Please download the .pdf Chris has put together for you that includes four example emails that he has used to successfully collect great testimonials from his customers.
Chris as a podcast guest
To find out a little more about Chris’ background and story you can listen to the podcast shows that Chris has recently been a guest on.
- The Changeability Podcast – Making Goals Happen with Chris Marr
- New and Noteworthy Podcast – Content is Key: Chris Marr of “The Marketing Academy Podcast”
- Small Business Elevation Podcast – Click here to visit the website (Launched early in 2015)
- Business 50 Podcast – Blogging with Chris Marr
- Business 50 Podcast – Podcasting with Chris Marr