Listen and subscribe on: iTunes | Stitcher | Soundcloud
In episode 13 of The Marketing Academy Podcast, Chris Marr interviews Richard Tubb.
Richard Tubb has worked in the IT industry for more than 15 years, working at large corporations such as Ernst & Young and the NHS, as well as being the owner of an award winning IT Managed Service provider (MSP) providing outsourced IT solutions to small and medium sized businesses within the UK.
After selling his MSP business, Richard now works providing expert advice to help IT companies who want to grow their business in a scalable and sustainable way – helping them moving their business up a gear by putting together Managed Service offering and pricing it correctly, getting to grips with Marketing to help generate sales, or implementing internal systems and processes that encourage growth.
A popular speaker at events worldwide, Richard’s blog (www.tubblog.co.uk) provides advice and news for the owners of SMB IT businesses and has been rated as one of the top ten technology blogs within the UK.
You can find Richard on Twitter @tubblog or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tubbtalk podcast show
Richard has also launched his own Podcast aimed at IT Consultants. Click here to listen to Tubbtalk.
- Remove distractions, don’t ignore them – Click here to read Richard’s article about removing distractions and becoming more productive.
- Mistakes MSP’s Make – The Five Most Important Mistakes IT Managed Service Providers Make Which Cost Them Time and Money by Richard Tubb – Click here to buy on Amazon UK
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber – Click here to buy on Amazon UK
- Getting Things Done by David Allen – Click here to buy on Amazon UK
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg – Click here to buy on Amazon UK