In episode 49 of The Marketing Academy Podcast Chris Marr speaks to Julie Christie from Julie Christie Photography about her content marketing journey so far.
In the past year or so Julie has completely flipped her approach to how she communicates with her audience, and during this content marketing case study Julie shares her insights, what she has implemented and the positive impact it has had on her business.
Covered in this episode:
- Embracing the ‘they ask, we answer’ philosophy in content marketing
- The importance of thinking like a consumer and customer centric content
- Understanding how important content marketing is for your business
- How content can pre-qualify your customers
- How content can save you time and shorten your sales cycle
- Building trust through transparent content marketing
- Why it’s important to get around like minded people
- What did you take away from this call with Julie?
- What do you need to differently with your content marketing to move things forward
- How can you embrace transparent content marketing?
Julie and Chris discuss how Julie has published eBooks full of all the answers to the big questions that her potential customers have.
You can visit Julie’s website here and have a look at how Julie has implemented and embraced the ‘they ask, we answer’ philosophy.
Connecting with Julie
Content Marketing Academy – Facebook Community
A drop-in classroom for forward thinking business people and marketers who enjoy discussing and sharing ideas on everything to do with content marketing.
This is a community built around content marketing and a safe place where you can share your ideas and get support from people you can trust.
“The TCMA Facebook group has become invaluable, not just to me, but I know also to the others that I have since invited to join. Friends and also team members here at Allthings always have something to feedback on the happenings within the group. It might be the amazingness of Chris’ beard that week, but thankfully it is usually on some of the valuable content that is being posted by others. It’s a group full of people that are passionate about marketing, what’s not to love about that… Content marketing for sure, but you can also be sure to ask a question honestly about anything marketing related, and usually within minutes have some great feedback from others and their experiences.
It’s a tight knit group of people who started having interacted at Chris Marr’s workshops on Content Marketing, but recently in the last few months, this has expanded into a moderated group where people can invite others that they believe will be interested and add value. By the time TCMA rolls round in September in Edinburgh, I’m really looking forward to meeting a lot of the group in person!” – David Hay, Co-Founder, Allthings
What will you gain from joining this group?
- Inspiration for your own content marketing
- Motivation to create content
- A platform to share your ideas
- Access to people that can help and support you with your questions
- Engagement with other positive and like minded people
- A nice warm fuzzy feeling
Click here to request to join the community