In episode 37 of The Marketing Academy Podcast Chris Marr presents to you the business case for content marketing.
It is a big part of Chris’ personal mission to get people talking about content marketing, to get more people involved in the philosophy of content marketing, and to get people excited, motivated and passionate about their business and how they can excel with content marketing.
Chris spends a large amount of his time presenting the business case for content marketing to business owners and in this episode Chris covers some of the major selling points for embracing content marketing.
Chris discusses 3 definitions of content marketing and 7 major business benefits of content marketing.
You will get value from this episode if:
- you are thinking about starting your content marketing journey but you’re on the fence about it all
- you feel unclear about what content marketing is and how you can benefit from content marketing
- you know someone else that needs to hear the business case for content marketing and you can use this episode as a valuable third person voice that can help you to build your case
Small Business Elevation Podcast – Guest
Chris was recently interviewed about his journey so far on the brand new Small Business Elevation Show with Rob and Leon.
Small Business Elevation has been created to help small business owners by offering you a route to success through the inspiring messages, guidance and knowledge from Entrepreneurs who have been through the tough times, the great times and know that the key to achieving your goals is not the end point – but the journey. Our Podcast will offer you insight into their world, detailing things that you can learn, take away and implement into your own business for your Success.
Click here to listen to Chris as a guest on the show.
Instagram – can we connect?
Do you use Instagram? Would you like to connect with Chris? Follow Chris @chrismarr101
Jason Parsons recommended Word Swag to Chris via Instagram. Click here to read Jason’s thoughts on Word Swag.
What makes a great conference?
Chris asked for feedback on what makes a great conference for you. Here’s some of the feedback we’ve received:
- Kate – Comfortable seats and good sound quality & perhaps the opportunity to have your books signed by authors & have some product stands;
- Mark – the people – encouraging networking and encouraging people to meet each other – perhaps arrange meet ups and as organisers we should do something to encourage people to make connections and make sure delegates don’t just feel like a passive recipient;
- Trevor – brain food and an MC or compère to keep everything on track.
What makes a great conference for you? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below, send a tweet or email email@example.com.
Marcus Sheridan – what is content marketing?
Even if you’ve watched this video from Marcus already, it’s worth watching again.
Epic Content Marketing – Joe Pulizzi
Chris shares two content marketing definitions from Epic Content Marketing.
Click here to buy Epic Content Marketing on Amazon UK.
- What are your main challenges for presenting the business case for content marketing?
- For you, what are the main benefits of embracing and implementing a content marketing strategy?
- How would you define content marketing?
Let us know in the comments below.