Become a TCMA 2017 Partner
TCMA Partnership – £1997+VAT
Payment plan available | Only 6 available
Just like any partnership, it’s a two way relationship.
By partnering you help us to promote TCMA2017, and we in turn help to promote your brand over the course of the year.
The earlier we agree partnership the better – we have much more time to promote you to our audience. In short, we ‘market’ you and your brand for the whole time leading up to TCMA2017 and during the event too.
We then use TCMA2017 as a valuable platform to raise awareness and create exposure to you and your brand.
It’s not just a logo on our website, it’s about integrating you deeper into the CMA community as a respected thought leader in your industry.
Pre-TCMA partner benefits
- Your logo and a link to your desired landing page will be displayed on our website home page
- Priority social media engagement on Facebook & Twitter (we’ll share all your stuff like we’re best friends!)
- One guest blog on our blog (content needs to be relevant to the subjects covered during the conference and provided by you in advance)
- CMA will write an contributory article for your blog too
- We can also guest in your video blogs and podcasts too
- A live CMA broadcast on a topic of your choice (agreed with CMA)
- CMA podcast interview
- Exclusive 20% discount offer for TCMA 2017 to share with your clients, network and audience
- Monthly partners group call facilitated by Chris – to keep you up to date with what’s going on with TCMA2017
Day-TCMA partner benefits
- Includes one full access ticket to TCMA 2017 (RRP £495+VAT)
- One item in goodie bag
- Your company logo will be displayed on the conference promotional banners and print
- Reserved partners seating at TCMA2017
- VIP dinner with Speakers and Partners
- Lightning talk (agreed with CMA)
Other partnership benefits
- Chris is more than happy to speak at your events, workshops and seminars FOC (will be discussed on a case by case basis)
- Advanced notice of speaker announcements
- Involvement in elements of decision making for TCMA2017
Email Chris at email@example.com to register your interest