Since starting our business in 2013 we’ve facilitated dozens of workshops. Most of them our own, and some of them have been run by other companies and organisations.
It’s safe to say that we know a few things about running and facilitating content marketing workshops.
Over time we have learned what works and what doesn’t, and we do not jump directly into a formal client relationship until we have done one of two things:
- you have either attended one of our public workshops, or
- we have facilitated a private workshop in your organisation.
What we have found is that those that understand what content marketing is and why it matters, makes for a far more effective, productive and positive working relationship over the longer term.
In conclusion, a content marketing workshop is the most effective and logical place to start.
Why attend a content marketing workshop?
Let’s say for example that you are thinking about a content marketing direction for your organisation, but you’re not sure where to start.
There are a few good reasons why it’s best to start with a workshop
- The financial risk is minimised – a workshop is a one off cost with no obligation for a longer term relationship. Afterwards, you can decide how you want to take things forward
- Understand content marketing – after attending a workshop you will be far more educated about content marketing and be better placed for taking it forward in your organisation
- You’re not jumping into long term relationship – you have the opportunity to get your head around what content marketing is and how it will impact your organisation
Also, if you are thinking about working with CMA over the longer term, we will book you into a public workshop, or organise a private workshop with you and your team first. The main reasons for this is so we can understand each other, and make sure everyone shares a common philosophy for business and content marketing. The worst case scenario is that we jump directly into a client relationship and we both have different expectations. It absolutely crucial that both CMA and your organisation are on the same page before agreeing on anything over the longer term.
What is content marketing and how can your organisation benefit?
The most common questions we get asked about content marketing are:
- What is content marketing?
- How can our business benefit from embracing the principles of content marketing?
- Why do we need to embrace content marketing in our organisation?
- What should we expect from implementing a content marketing strategy?
- How can we implement content marketing effectively?
- How can we make sure our whole team are bought into this new way of marketing?
These are all valid questions and concerns and exactly what we will cover in a content marketing workshop.
What are the objectives of a content marketing workshop?
The content marketing workshop has several objectives:
- Give everyone full understanding of what content marketing is
- Change the way people think about communication and marketing
- Provide direction for your content marketing strategy
- Open your mind to the possibilities of content marketing
- Present to you the business case for content marketing (i.e. the why)
- Generate new ideas and unlock your potential
- Answer any specific questions you have about content marketing and your organisation
What will be covered during a content marketing workshop?
When we are facilitating a one-to-one workshop session or a team workshop session, we try to keep it tight but loose. In other words, we have a schedule of what we would like to cover, but we also allow for discussion and any specific challenges and questions you may have.
Here’s a snippet of the main elements that we will be discussing:
- What is content marketing?
- Why content marketing?
- How Google works
- Changing consumer behaviour
- What to expect from content marketing
- How content marketing impacts the traditional sales process
- How to implement and execute content marketing
- Goals and objectives of content marketing
- Generating ideas for your content marketing
“What I love the most about delivering and facilitating content marketing workshops is watching people get excited and animated about their business.
In such a short space of time people are able to generate fantastic ideas about how they can change the way they communicate with their audience.
It’s truly amazing to have the opportunity to witness people change the way they think about sales and marketing.”
– Chris Marr
One-to-one content marketing workshop sessions
A lot of smaller and micro businesses make enquires about our content marketing workshops and we love working with business owners, entrepreneurs and marketers. Our introductory workshop can be delivered as a one-to-one workshop and coaching session. The price for this workshop starts at £2000+VAT. (The price is based upon a half day session and may be revised depending on travel) To book your session please contact us or call 01592 321122 today.
FREE Public content marketing workshop sessions
Throughout the year we will organise and facilitate public workshops where anyone can attend. These are FREE to attend.
Public workshops for 2019 are listed below:
Friday 8th February 2019 – Register and book your place
- Friday 26th April 2019 – Register and book your place
- Friday 19th July 2019 – Register and book your place
- Friday 20th September 2019 – Register and book your place
Team & group (private) content marketing workshop sessions
We also love working with teams in a collaborative environment. These sessions are a little more intensive and require a different level of facilitation. Team workshops are facilitated over a full day and pricing starts at £3000+VAT.
(Prices will be revised depending upon the number of delegates and other specific requirements including travel) .
To book your session please contact us or email email@example.com today.